Our friendly, fully-certified team is ready to help with all of your heating, air conditioning, plumbing, and duct cleaning needs.
From our humble beginnings as a furnace repair company in a two-car garage based in Sherwood Park, First Call has grown to be one of the leading heating and air conditioning companies in North America. We’re proud of our roots, and of the fact that reliable, high-quality customer service has always been at the core of our business.
It all started in 2006, as the result of a chance meeting between two journeymen, Brad Abma and Dave Stanley-Smith. United by their shared belief that exceptional customer service should be at the heart of any business operation, they set out to build a company that would put their values into action.Read More
What people are saying about First Call
“First Call's installation and follow-up service was impeccable. Their attention to detail and willingness to do the “extra” to ensure that all my needs were met was truly an excellent experience. I have and will continue to refer their company to my clients, friends and family.”
To be a furnace company that is the number one consumer choice for heating and air conditioning services in Sherwood Park and the greater Edmonton area. We will achieve this by providing client satisfaction through competitive pricing, timely service, 24/7 technician accessibility, and exceptional customer service.
Meet the Team
Whether they’re installing a furnace or boiler, or even working in the office, our staff are friendly, knowledgeable, and professional.Say Hello
Book an Appointment
To book a service or request a free estimate give us a call on 780-464-3337, or fill out our online appointment form and a representative will be in touch right away.Book Today
As a locally founded and operated Albertan business, we’re proud members of the Sherwood Park and District Chamber of Commerce and proud supporters of local sports teams and charities.Read More
Since the very beginning, First Call has been committed to providing excellent customer service and a positive experience for our clients. We do this by adhering to 5 core values and encouraging customer feedback. In fact, we conduct a follow-up after every job to make sure our clients have everything they need.
- Accountability – Our actions influence the lives and well-being of our customers and co-workers. That’s why we put courtesy and customer service at the heart of everything we do.
- Proficiency – We respect our clients’ time by providing an expert and efficient service. Technicians undergo rigorous training and the best suited employees are assigned to each task.
- Empowerment – Empowering employees to use their knowledge and experience to find the best possible solution enables them to complete jobs faster and more effectively.
- Integrity – We respect our clients’ trust. At First Call Edmonton, this means conducting ourselves with honesty and professionalism at all times.
- Service Excellence – Our aim is to achieve top-quality performance on each project, regardless of the type, size or time commitment.
We take the safety and comfort of our clients seriously. That’s why our technicians undergo rigorous safety training, and why the smiling face of every one of our employees is right here on our website.Learn More
Sign up for our newsletter to receive helpful home maintenance tips, and find out about our latest promotions.