As a locally founded and operated Albertan business, First Call Heating & Air Conditioning is passionate about giving back to our community. By strengthening connections within our community, we strive to make it a better place for all.
From building networks with other likeminded businesses to supporting local charities and sports teams, we know that true success is measured by more than profits and growth, and includes building a stronger, happier, and healthier community. We can think of no better way to thank our community for all its support!
Our Community Partners
- Member of the Sherwood Park and District Chamber of Commerce
- Awarded the Chamber of Commerce Sherwood Park Business of the Year in 2013
- Co-founder Dave Stanley-Smith has served on the executive board since 2014 and is the 2016-2017 President of the Chamber of Commerce Sherwood Park
- Better Business Bureau – Central and Northern Alberta
- A+ rating, since 2010
- Proud volunteer delivering gifts annually for the Christmas Bureau, since 2011
- Supporter of local football and soccer teams
- Sponsor of the Festival of Trees in Sherwood Park
- Proud supporter for the Make-A-Wish Foundation, the Strathcona Food Bank, and Ronald McDonald House charities
- First Call also provides an annual scholarship of $1,000 to a deserving high school student at Salisbury Composite High School
Meet the Team
Our success is due, in no small part, to the amazing people who work with us. We’re proud to employ the most knowledgeable, professional people in the industry. Meet our team!
We’d love to hear from you.
If you would like to partner with First Call in support of a community event or business opportunity, please call us at 780-464-3337 or contact us online to book an appointment.Book Today