Our Home Air Purifiers, Filters, and Humidifiers:
At First Call Heating & Air Conditioning, we know there is more to your home than just heating and cooling. We provide a complete service for all of your air quality needs from humidifiers, air purification systems, air filtration systems, and UV light purification systems.
- Humidifiers – Many things may be said about the Albertan climate, but humid isn’t typically one of those things. In addition to improving overall home comfort, control of humidity levels is essential for protecting hardwood flooring from splitting and cracking. Enjoy the benefits of added moisture in your home’s indoor air with one of our Lennox Healthy Climate® humidifiers.
- Media Air Cleaners – Cleaner air is just the beginning with the Lennox line of Healthy Climate® Media Air Cleaners. These industry-leading filtration systems remove up to 95% of allergy-causing irritants in your home’s air, while also reducing viruses, bacteria, mould and household odours.
- Air Purification Systems – Simply the best whole-home air quality solution available on the market today, the Lennox PureAir™ Purification System removes 99.9% of all particles like pollen, dust, pet dander, and over 90% of viruses while maintaining excellent energy efficiency.
- HEPA Filtration Systems – Featuring hospital-grade filtration, the Lennox Healthy Climate® high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filtration system effectively removes even the smallest particles circulating in your home’s air and is easily integrated with any heating and cooling system.
- UV Light Purification Systems – Using high-intensity ultraviolet light, the Lennox Healthy Climate® UV germicidal lights kills mould, mildew, bacteria, and fungi that may exist in your heating and cooling equipment, as well as ductwork. Easily installed inside the ductwork of your HVAC system, these germicidal lights improve the air quality in your home and help keep your heating and cooling systems clean and performing efficiently.
Whichever indoor air quality system you choose, First Call is committed to providing a full range of services to ensure complete satisfaction over the lifespan of your products.
The Benefits of Indoor Air Quality Systems
From easing allergies, helping to banish pet odours, or simply saving you from the static shocks that come with low humidity, installing an indoor air quality system can help make your home a truly comfortable place to live.
Indoor Air Quality Installation and Maintenance Services