- Elite Steam humidifiers heat water within the unit’s cylinder – without using the heat from your furnace – to create pure, sterile steam, which is dispersed using your air handler or furnace fan, providing a whole-home solution for greater comfort with minimal maintenance.
- Reduce the irritating effects of dryness such as dry throat and nasal passages, nosebleeds, respiratory problems, allergies, and dry, cracked skin with soothing humidity in every room of your home.
- A lack of indoor moisture can make the air in your home feel cooler, regardless of the temperature. Humidified air means you can lower the thermostat and still feel comfortable, resulting in extra energy savings.
- In addition to providing health benefits, increased humidity helps protect household items such as artwork, wood flooring, solid wood furniture, and musical instruments, which can crack and warp if exposed to overly dry conditions for too long.
- The GeneralAire® Elite Steam Humidifier comes standard with an alarm relay to your home’s security and/or management systems.
- Internal control module in the steam cylinder automatically regulates water levels for proper steam output.
- 5-year limited warranty
Your Satisfaction, Guaranteed
We provide free quotes on all system replacements or new installations, and we’ll work with our vendors to make sure you are offered the best possible price. Contact us to learn more about financing options including low monthly payment schedules.
The General Aire® Elite Steam Humidifier, combined with regular maintenance and servicing of your HVAC System, will help improve dry air conditions and the quality of heat in your home. Learn more about our Maintenance and Protection Plans.
Ready to get started?
Call us at 780-464-3337 or fill out our online form and one of our representatives will be in touch.Book Today