Keep your Cool all Summer Long
Book before May 31, 2019 and receive $30 off your air conditioning service*
Keep your air conditioner running at peak performance during the hottest months of the year.
Annual air conditioner maintenance is critical for keeping your unit functioning as efficiently as possible, while also protecting your compressor from premature burnout. At First Call Heating and Air Conditioning, our expert service technicians and protection plans help keep your HVAC equipment running effectively to maximize its lifespan.
The tune up of your air conditioning unit checklist includes;
- Condenser Coil Cleaning-allows better air flow, resulting in maximum efficiency and capacity of your air conditioning system.
- Evaporator Coil Cleaning (where accessible)-prevents restricted air flow, resulting in better efficiency and capacity as well as dehumidification.
- Clean Condensate Drain lines-clear drain lines prevent drainage overflow which could result in potential water damage to the equipment and immediate area.
- Monitor Refrigerant Charge-checking the sub-cooling, superheat, pressures and temperatures ensures your system is operating at maximum efficiency and will alert a licensed technician when an issue with the unit may be present.
- Measure Voltage/Amps-measure electrical components to ensure they are functioning properly. This may prevent a potential breakdown.
- Measure Contacter Voltage-ensures the compressor functions properly.
- Check Compressor-measure the amperage of the compressor ensuring it is operating at maximum efficiency.
- Monitor Air Temperatures-measure the temperature drop of your system to ensure it is operating efficiently.
- Thermostat Calibration-check the operation of the thermostat to confirm it is sending the right signals to the HVAC system.
*does not apply to existing service contracts.
More questions? Or ready to book in your tune up? Call our office at 780-464-3337 or Book Appointment Online today.