We Install Air Filtration & Purification Systems In Edmonton, Sherwood Park, & St. Albert
Feeling unwell lately? Are you congested? Suffering from allergies more often than normal? Your indoor air quality could be the culprit. Your home should be a safe haven from the allergens and pollutants in the air. If it has you feeling unwell, it’s time to get it checked out.Book An Appointment
Outcomes Of Poor Air Quality
Air quality can be affected by many different things including air temperature, humidity, ventilation, and other contaminants in the air within and surrounding your home. Poor air quality can lead to poor health issues, including the following:
- Frequent headaches or migraines
- Sore and tired eyes
- Worsening allergies
- Upper respiratory issues such as dry cough
- Dry or burning nose
- Dry, itchy, or sore eyes
- Long term conditions
Some types of pollutants in the air (e.g. carbon monoxide) can result in death if present in high enough concentrations.
What are the causes of poor air quality in my home?
During our cold Alberta winters, Canadians will spend up to 90% of their time indoors. This means that your indoor air quality has more effect on you and your family’s health than the air outside your home. During warmer spring and summer months, our pets shed more, we leave our windows open bringing in allergens like pollen, or we blast our air conditioning systems (possibly without changing out filters). This all results in poor indoor air quality.
There’s no doubt there are many different reasons your home’s indoor air quality can worsen over time, but we’ve included the following as the most common causes:
- Smoking indoors
- Pets, especially those who shed a lot
- Mould as a result of water damage
- Pollen from surrounding trees or bushes
- Large collection of dust
- Improper ventilation for stovetops, bathrooms, or fireplaces
How To Improve Your Indoor Air Quality
Having clean air in your home has to be a priority; that means that a quality air purifier or filtration system is a necessity. Our Lennox Healthy Climate Media Air Cleaner works with its activated carbon filter and removes more than 95% of harmful allergens, while our Lennox Healthy Climate HEPA Air Purifier System uses its true HEPA filter to remove 99.97% of pollen, dust, mites, dirt, and pet dander.
We offer a wide range of products including humidifiers, air purification systems, and air filtration systems to improve your home’s indoor air quality. We’ll tailor our air quality solution to your specific needs.
Our Indoor Air Quality Products & Services
- Indoor Air Quality System Installation
- Air Purification/Cleaning Systems
- Air Filtration Systems
- Home Humidifiers
Visit our products page for more information about the different air quality products available to improve your home’s indoor air quality.
Important update: We no longer provide duct cleaning services.
Ready to improve your home’s indoor air quality?
To book a service or request a free estimate give us a call on 780-464-3337, or fill out our online appointment form and a representative will be in touch right away.Book Today
Benefits Of Air Filtration & Purification Systems
- Whole-house air filtration systems remove household contaminants including dust, pollen, allergens, mould, and pet dander.
- High-quality air filters, such as the HEPA filtration system, can remove up to 99.97% of small particles from your air and harmful VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds).
- Adding an air filtration system results in cleaner air quality for your family and a cleaner, more comfortable home.
- Air purification systems can remove or substantially reduce unpleasant odours.
- Better air quality means better sleep! Air filtration and purification systems can improve you and your family’s quality of sleep.
- If you suffer from Asthma, HEPA air purification systems help remove dust and smaller pathogens from the air improving your breathing.
Installing Air Filtration & Purification Systems
Not sure where to start? Our qualified sales advisors will guide you through the process and discuss air quality options that meet your specific needs and budget.
On the day of installation, your professional technician will take care to be courteous and tidy while in your home to minimize any disruption. At First Call, exceptional customer service is our biggest priority.
Investing in your home’s indoor air quality is half the battle but keeping up the maintenance of your appliances is just as important.
From replacement filters to annual inspections, our maintenance and protection plans help ensure that your indoor air stays free from bacteria, viruses, danders and other harmful allergens. Interested? Take some time to review our Maintenance and Protection Plans or, better yet, give us a call and we’ll review your options.