Since 2006, First Call has been a leader in residential HVAC maintenance, repair, and installation, serving Sherwood Park and the greater Edmonton area.
Duct cleaning is an important part of regular household maintenance. We recommend cleaning your home HVAC system every two years to maintain optimal air quality and efficient operation of your system.
Ready to get started?
To book a service or request a free estimate give us a call on 780-464-3337, or fill out our online appointment form and a representative will be in touch right away.Book Today
Benefits of Duct Cleaning
- Removal of dust, pollen, allergens, pet dander, and debris
- A cleaner, more comfortable home
- Improved air quality for you and your family
- Increased longevity of HVAC equipment
At First Call, exceptional customer service is our biggest priority. Our friendly, expert technicians take care to be courteous and tidy while in your home to minimize the disruption.
The Residential Duct Cleaning Process
Over time, dust, particulates, and debris build up in the ductwork of your home’s HVAC system. Not only do these contaminants decrease the efficiency of your heating and cooling systems, they also decrease the air quality in your home, which can sometimes result in respiratory issues or allergies.
- During a duct cleaning service call, one of our expert technicians will use vacuums and air hoses to clean your main air supply, vents, and return air ducts with compressed air.
- As part of the process, he or she will also clean the furnace fan and plenum. A new filter will be available for purchase and installation, if required.
- Depending on your needs, we can include optional extras such as cleaning your central vacuum line, dryer vent, air conditioning coil, bathroom exhaust fans, or sanitize as part of the duct cleaning appointment.