Furnace & Duct Cleaning in Edmonton
Since 2006, First Call has been a leader in HVAC maintenance, repair, and installation, serving Sherwood Park, the greater Edmonton area, St. Albert and Fort Saskatchewan.
Furnace and duct cleaning is an important part of your home’s maintenance and is so important in our long Edmonton winter. You should clean your home’s HVAC system every two years to for best for air quality and the lifespan of your system. Trust First Call Heating for the best furnace and duct cleaning in Edmonton
Ready to get started?
To book a service or request a free estimate give us a call on 780-464-3337, or fill out our online appointment form and a representative will be in touch right away.Book Today
Benefits of Furnace and Air Duct Cleaning
Having clean ducts and furnace in your home ensures:
- Removal of dust, pollen, allergens, pet dander, and debris
- A cleaner, more comfortable home
- Improved air quality for you and your family
- Increased longevity of HVAC equipment
At First Call, exceptional customer service is our biggest priority. Our friendly, expert technicians take care to be courteous and tidy while in your home to minimize the disruption.
The Residential Duct Cleaning Process
Over time, dust, particulates, and debris build up in the ductwork of your home’s HVAC system. Not only do these contaminants decrease the efficiency of your heating and cooling systems, they also decrease the air quality in your home, which can sometimes result in respiratory issues or allergies.
- During a duct cleaning service call, one of our expert technicians will use vacuums and air hoses to clean your main air supply, vents, and return air ducts with compressed air.
- As part of the process, he or she will also clean the furnace fan and plenum. A new filter will be available for purchase and installation, if required.
- Depending on your needs, we can include optional extras such as cleaning your central vacuum line, dryer vent, air conditioning coil, bathroom exhaust fans, or sanitize as part of the duct cleaning appointment.
Furnace and Duct Cleaning Prices in Edmonton
First Call is committed to upfront pricing with no hidden fees. Our basic duct cleaning package is $39 per furnace and $14 for each vent and cold air return. Additional cleaning services are available as follows:
- Air conditioning coil – $39.
- Central vacuum line – $39.
- Dryer vent – $39.
- Benefect sanitizer – $99. This hospital-grade sanitizer kills up to 99.9% of bacteria in your HVAC system.
- Bathroom exhaust fans – $39 each.
- Electrostatic filter – $89. Always know when your filter needs cleaning—these filters issue a gentle whistle when it’s time to clean.
Enjoy significant cost savings when you bundle your services. Try our Combo & Save Package on the above services for $169 (includes dryer vent cleaning, sanitize and deodorize, central vacuum and 1 bathroom exhaust fan).
Frequently Asked Questions
Meet Our Experts
First Call team members who specialize in Furnace & Duct Cleaning.
Friendly, knowledgeable, and ready to help. Meet Our Staff.