Make Your Home Healthier With Duct Cleaning
Take Care of Dirty Ducts And Enjoy a Cleaner Home
Did you know that you should clean your home’s ducts and HVAC system every two years? It improves the air quality in your house and increases the lifespan of your furnace equipment.
We’ve been duct cleaning homes in Edmonton, Sherwood Park, St. Albert and Fort Saskatchewan since 2011.
When You Should Clean Your Ducts
Furnace and duct cleaning is an important part of your home’s maintenance. In addition to once every two years, it’s also important to clean your ducts:
- After a home renovation because dirt, dust and construction debris end up in your duct work
- After purchasing a new home if it was previously occupied by pets or smokers
- If water has entered your air system due to a leak or a flood. This makes sure any mold growth is removed.
Trust First Call Heating for the best furnace and duct cleaning in Edmonton and area.
Ready to get rid of your dirty ducts?
Contact us and book an appointment!Book Today
Benefits of Furnace and Air Duct Cleaning
Clean ducts and furnace in your home:
- Decreases dust, pollen, allergens, pet dander, and debris
- Provides a cleaner, more comfortable home
- Improves air quality for you and your family
- Improves airflow efficiency
- Increases the longevity of your furnace and HVAC equipment
Over time, dust, particulates, and debris build up in the duct work of your home’s HVAC system. Not only do these contaminants decrease the efficiency of your heating and cooling systems, they also decrease the air quality in your home, which can inflame respiratory issues or allergies.
The Residential Duct Cleaning Process
Exceptional customer service is our biggest priority. First Call’s friendly staff take care to minimize any disruption while in your home.
During a duct cleaning, our expert technicians will:
- Use vacuums and air hoses to clean your main air supply, vents, and return air ducts
- Clean your furnace fan and plenum. A new filter will be available for purchase and installation, if required.
- Include optional extras such as cleaning your central vacuum line, dryer vent, air conditioning coil, bathroom exhaust fans, or sanitization