Make Your Home Healthier With Duct Cleaning Services In Sherwood Park, St. Albert, & Edmonton
Did you know that you should clean your home’s ducts and HVAC system every two years? Duct cleaning improves the air quality in your home and increases the lifespan of your furnace equipment. Our team has been cleaning ducts since 2011; no matter the condition they’re in, we clean them all! Take care of dirty ducts and enjoy a cleaner home.
Duct Cleaning Promotion
Clean your Furnace and Duct Work for only $329View Promo
When Should I Clean My Air Ducts?
We always recommend getting your ducts cleaned at least every two years. In addition to the every two-year minimum, here are a few other times where you should consider cleaning your air ducts:
- After a home renovation because dirt, dust and construction debris end up in your ductwork.
- After purchasing a new home if it was previously occupied by pets or smokers.
- If water has entered your air system due to a leak or a flood. This makes sure any mold growth is removed.
Are you overdue for a duct cleaning? Contact us today to schedule an appointment.
6 Warning Signs Your Ducts Need Cleaning
- Your air filter doesn’t last as long as it did before.
- You’re hearing more than the motor blowing air through your ductwork.
- Inconsistencies in airflow between different rooms in your house.
- You’re noticing higher than usual spikes in your energy bill.
- You can see dust and dirt accumulating in and around your vents.
- You’re noticing more allergy symptoms or other respiratory problems more frequently.
If you notice any of the above signs in your home and your home’s duct work, let us be your first call!
Ready to get rid of your dirty ducts?
Contact us and book an appointment!Book Today
Benefits of Furnace & Air Duct Cleaning
Over time, dust, particulates, and debris build up in the ductwork of your home’s HVAC system. Not only do these contaminants decrease the efficiency of your heating and cooling systems, they also decrease the air quality in your home, which can inflame respiratory issues or allergies. The benefits of cleaning your ducts from dust, dirt, and other debris include:
- Decreases dust, pollen, allergens, pet dander, and debris.
- Provides a cleaner, more comfortable home.
- Improves air quality for you and your family.
- Improves airflow efficiency.
- Increases the longevity of your furnace and HVAC equipment.
How Residential Duct Cleaning Works
Exceptional customer service is our biggest priority. First Call’s friendly staff take care to minimize any disruption while in your home. During a duct cleaning, our expert technicians will:
- Use vacuums and air hoses to clean your main air supply, vents, and return air ducts.
- Clean your furnace fan and plenum. A new filter will be available for purchase and installation if required.
- Include optional extras such as cleaning your central vacuum line, dryer vent, air conditioning coil, bathroom exhaust fans, or sanitization.
How Much Does Furnace & Duct Cleaning Cost?
We’re committed to upfront pricing with no hidden fees. Our basic duct cleaning package is $39 per furnace and $14 for each vent and cold air return. Additional cleaning services are available as follows:
- Air conditioning coil: $39
- Central vacuum line: $39
- Dryer vent: $39
- Benefect sanitizer: $99. This hospital-grade sanitizer kills up to 99.9% of bacteria in your HVAC system.
- Bathroom exhaust fans: $39/each
- Electrostatic filter: $49. These filters issue a gentle whistle when it’s time to clean.