Finance Your Furnace and Save Money
Why Finance Your HVAC?
If you are worried about your furnace surviving the winter, but are concerned about the cost to replace it, our flexible finance options are worth considering.
Don’t wait until you have an emergency furnace breakdown, which will cost you more in middle-of-the-night repair fees. Spread out the total cost of your new furnace in manageable monthly payments. Enjoy the peace of mind and comfort a reliable furnace provides.
Finance Your Furnace to Make it Easier to Afford
No interest, no payments for 9 months.
Replacing your home’s furnace is a big investment. While upgrading to a high-efficiency home heating system will save money in the long run, it can be a challenge to budget the full cost of the new furnace up-front.
Financing is provided by FinanceIT. Click here to apply:
Finance Your Furnace From as Low as $64/month
Financing programs are available for any furnace installation or repair over $1,000 in value. This makes it easy to replace or upgrade your home’s furnace when you need it.
Build your own payment plan with flexible options!
- Fill out the online financing application. Financing is subject to approved credit.
- Take up to 15 years to pay off the balance of your loan
- Make payments by setting up direct debit payments from your bank account or you can use a credit card to make your monthly payments. Earn points or rewards from your credit card provider while enjoying your new furnace or central boiler!
- There’s no penalty for paying off the balance of your loan at any time
- Admin fee will apply
How does Financing Work?*
- Spread out payments into a more manageable monthly commitment
- Payment term 24-180 months
- Admin fee applies (1.5% up to $149)
- Interest rate is 12.99%*
- Furnace install or repair over $1,000 in value can be financed
- Pay off early with no penalty
*Please check FinanceIT for the latest information
Be sure to check our rebates and promotions page regularly. Qualify for seasonal promos to save additional money, especially when you add in an air conditioner or hot water tank. Many of our manufacturing partners offer rebates, which may apply.