Expert Furnace Installations Made Easy
Is your furnace getting near the end of its lifespan? Maybe the upcoming winter season leaves you feeling a little worried? If the idea of getting a new furnace fills you with dread, trust First Call to help you out.
Very few people get as excited as we do about installing a new furnace.
Our heating and cooling professionals are experienced to handle your specific needs and are trained to help you select the right furnace system.
There are a few things to consider, including efficiency needs, cost effectiveness and home comfort for you and your family year-round.
We also offer financing and lease options, including low monthly payments.
The Benefits of a New Furnace:
- Lower your overall energy costs and save money on your utility bills with a high-efficiency furnace replacement. These systems offer great options for programmable temperature settings and Wi-Fi-controlled access.
- New furnace systems have helpful features to address specific air quality concerns in your home like allergens or humidity
- Whether you are upgrading/renovating your home or want to market your home to a prospective buyer, a new high-efficiency furnace adds considerable value
At First Call we only install high-quality furnace brands that provide industry-leading warranties. Satisfying our customers is the most important thing to us. We encourage you to check out our Google Reviews to see what some of our customers have said. We are really proud of our average rating of 4.8/5.0 stars.
This will give you peace of mind knowing our team will do what we need to make sure your new furnace keeps you warm and comfortable for many years to come.
Book an Appointment
Click here to book an appointment to get a quote for a new furnace. You can select an in-person quote or a virtual quote (which doesn't require a visit to your home).Book Today
The Furnace Installation Process
Our team will walk you through these steps to make it an easy, stress-free process.
- Book your appointment or feel free to request a virtual appointment. One of our sales advisors will discuss your options and recommend a high-efficiency furnace that works best for your budget and needs.
- We’ll provide you with a written quote for approval and then we coordinate all of the required permits.
- If our existing furnace doesn’t work, we’ll place a temporary furnace in your home until your new one arrives (which usually only takes a few days)
- On install day, one of our professional installation technicians will arrive at your home in the morning. Our installers take care to be thoughtful and tidy while in your home to minimize disruption. Depending on your installation needs, the work may take 1-2 days to install completely.
- Once completed, we’ll provide you with the phone number to request an inspection.
- We will register your products and apply for any rebates on your behalf. After that, you can relax and enjoy the benefits of your newly installed high-efficiency furnace.
- We’ll give you a call when it’s time for a maintenance servicing or a furnace filter change.
After 15 years in the industry, we’ve become known as one of Edmonton and area’s most reputable and trust-worthy furnace installation companies.
We provide free quotes on all furnace replacement or installation services, and we’ll work with our vendors to make sure you are offered the best possible price.
Paying For Your New Furnace
We also offer payment deferrals and furnace financing options including low monthly payment schedules.
If you are looking for more ways to save on your new furnace cost, check out our current promotions.
In addition to expert furnace installation, First Call offers other residential services including: