Furnace Installation In Edmonton, Sherwood Park, & St. Albert
Is your furnace getting near the end of its lifespan? Maybe the winter season leaves you feeling a little worried? If the idea of getting a new furnace fills you with dread, trust First Call to help you out! The truth is, very few people get as excited as we do about installing a new furnace.
At First Call, we only install high-quality furnace brands that provide industry-leading warranties. Satisfying your home comfort needs is the most important thing to us! Get peace of mind knowing our team will do what’s needed to make sure your new furnace keeps you warm and comfortable for many years to come.Book Now
Expert Furnace Installations Made Easy
Our heating and cooling professionals are experienced to handle your specific furnace installation needs and are trained to help you select the right furnace system for your home! There are a few things to consider, including efficiency needs, cost-effectiveness, and home comfort for you and your family year-round — we’ll help walk you through each consideration.
We also offer financing and lease options, including low monthly payments.
What Are The Benefits Of Installing A New Furnace?
- Lower your overall energy costs and save money on your utility bills with a high-efficiency furnace replacement. These systems offer great options for programmable temperature settings and Wi-Fi-controlled access.
- New furnace systems have helpful features to address specific air quality concerns in your home like allergens or humidity.
- Whether you are upgrading your home, renovating your home, or want to market your home to a prospective buyer, a new high-efficiency furnace adds considerable value.
- New furnaces are known for having a quieter operating system so it won’t keep you up at night!
- Piece of mind as you have a new reliable furnace with a new 10-12 year warranty.
Book an Appointment
Click here to book an appointment to get a quote for a new furnace. You can select an in-person quote or a virtual quote (which doesn't require a visit to your home).Book Today
Our Step-By-Step Furnace Installation Process
Our team will always walk you through the following steps to make your furnace installation an easy, stress-free process:
Step 1: Book your appointment or feel free to request a virtual appointment.
One of our sales advisors will discuss the different furnace options available to you and recommend a high-efficiency furnace that works best for your budget and needs.
Step 2: We provide you with a written quote for approval and then we coordinate all of the required permits.
Once you’ve chosen your furnace, we’ll coordinate all required permits and review the space requirements for your new furnace (e.g. clearance and ventilation).
Step 3: If your existing furnace doesn’t work, we’ll place a temporary furnace in your home until your new one arrives.
A new furnace will usually only take a few days to come in. During this time, we install a temporary furnace to ensure you and your family are comfortable.
Step 4: On install day, one of our professional installation technicians will arrive at your home in the morning to start installation.
Our installers take care to be thoughtful and tidy while in your home to minimize disruption. Depending on your installation needs, the work may take 1-2 days to install completely. Installation includes:
- Cleaning the area of debris before we start.
- Unpacking the furnace and removing any loose parts.
- Placing your furnace to ensure the return air duct and condensation drain are in the right place.
- Connecting the new unit to your home’s duct system.
- Connecting your new furnace’s intake and exhaust pipes at a slight angle to ensure any condensation drains properly.
- Connecting your gas and electrical supply.
- Connecting your condensation drain (ensuring it was placed properly in the beginning).
Step 5: Once completed, we’ll provide you with the phone number to request an inspection.
We’ll check our work thoroughly before we leave but will always provide you with contact information for a follow-up inspection to ensure everything continues to run smoothly.
Step 6: We’ll register your products and apply for any rebates on your behalf.
Who doesn’t like a deal? Our furnace installation experts are here to help you get the most out of your new furnace. After that, you can relax and enjoy the benefits of your newly installed high-efficiency furnace.
Step 7: We’ll give you a call when it’s time for maintenance servicing or a furnace filter change.
You won’t have to worry about remembering when to schedule maintenance for your new furnace because we’ll already be on top of it!
After 15 years in the industry, we’ve become known as one of Edmonton and area’s most reputable and trustworthy furnace installation companies. We provide free quotes on all furnace replacement or installation services, and we’ll work with our vendors to make sure you are offered the best possible price.
Paying For Your New Furnace
Is the cost of a new furnace and installation making your head hurt? It shouldn’t! We offer payment deferrals and furnace financing options, including low monthly payment schedules.
If you are looking for more ways to save on your new furnace cost, check out our current promotions.
Ongoing Services For Your Newly Installed Furnace
In addition to expert furnace installation, First Call offers other residential services including: