Furnace Maintenance Made Easy In Edmonton, Sherwood Park, & St. Albert
Did you know, furnace manufacturers recommend completing your furnace maintenance once every year? Installing a new furnace in your home is a big investment, and protecting that investment is extremely important! First Call Heating & Air Conditioning provides convenient maintenance services to keep your furnace running efficiently.
Ask about our Climate Care Protection Plans – we are now offering 50% back (up to $1500) in premiums paid into your Protection Plan when replacing covered equipment!Book An Appointment
Ready to discuss your furnace maintenance needs?
Fill out our online form and one of our representatives will be in touch right away.Book Today
6 Benefits Of Furnace Maintenance
- Annual service and maintenance help prevent breakdowns.
- A properly tuned heating system can help save on heating bills.
- Achieve a longer lifespan for your furnace.
- Maintenance can save money on preventable and costly breakdowns.
- Discover any issues with your furnace before you have a middle-of-the-night breakdown.
What Does Our Residential Furnace Maintenance Include
Our experienced and qualified heating technicians will show up to your home promptly for your requested appointment and run your furnace through a thorough inspection that includes:
- Making sure all essential components are in proper working order.
- Checking the heat exchanger for rust and corrosion.
- Ensuring all wiring is inspected for damage or shorts.
- Checking that the drainage system is cleared of any blockage and/or leakage.
- Changing the filters and cleaning the equipment.
Remember: A proper annual inspection is an important preventive measure that could potentially save you a costly repair! Our goal is to make it easy for you, so our friendly staff will give you a reminder call when it’s time for your regular service.
Furnace Maintenance & Duct Cleaning
Did you know regular HVAC maintenance should include cleaning your ducts and vents? Just like furnaces and air conditioners, air ducts require proper maintenance to work well. Get rid of any build-up that is reducing airflow and recirculating dust and other contaminants through your home.
Since duct cleaning is an important step to improve your home’s overall air quality we recommend Britcan Duct Cleaning for all your duct cleaning needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Meet Our Experts
First Call team members who specialize in Furnace Maintenance.
Friendly, knowledgeable, and ready to help. Meet Our Staff.