Furnace Maintenance Made Easy
Installing a new furnace in your home is a big investment. Protecting that investment is extremely important.
First Call Heating & Air Conditioning provides convenient maintenance services to keep your furnace running efficiently and your home comfortable.
Furnace manufacturers’ recommend completing your furnace maintenance once every year.
Ask about our Climate Care Protection Plans – we are now offering 50% back (up to $1500) in premiums paid into your Protection Plan when replacing covered equipment!
Ready to discuss your maintenance needs?
Fill out our online form and one of our representatives will be in touch right away.Book Today
Why Maintain Your Furnace?
- Annual service and maintenance help prevent breakdowns
- A properly tuned heating system can help you save on your heating bills
- Achieve a longer lifespan for your furnace
- Maintenance can save you money on preventable and costly breakdowns
- Discover any issues with your furnace before you have a middle-of-the-night breakdown
We have a few different options to keep your heating system in peak running condition. Our goal is to make it easy for you, so our friendly staff will give you a reminder call when it’s time for your regular service.
Did you know regular HVAC maintenance includes cleaning your ducts and vents?
Just like furnaces and air conditioners, air ducts require proper maintenance to work well. Get rid of any build-up that is reducing airflow and recirculating dust and other contaminants through your home. Learn more about our duct cleaning.
How We Maintain Your Furnace
We recommend doing your furnace maintenance in early fall. This will ensure your equipment is running in peak condition before the cold weather hits and you won’t be “left out in the cold” with a furnace that needs a repair.
- Our experienced and qualified heating technicians will show up to your home promptly for your requested appointment and run your furnace through a thorough inspection.
- We make sure that all essential components are in proper working order. We check the heat exchanger for rust and corrosion, all wiring is inspected for damage or shorts, the drainage system is cleared of any blockage and/or leakage as well as we change filters and clean the equipment.
A proper annual inspection is an important preventive measure that could potentially save you a costly repair.
Frequently Asked Questions
Meet Our Experts
First Call team members who specialize in Furnace Maintenance!.
Friendly, knowledgeable, and ready to help. Meet Our Staff.