Furnace Repair In Edmonton, Sherwood Park, & St. Albert
Furnace breakdowns happen at the most inconvenient times, especially during our infamous winter cold snaps! When you need help at any hour of the day or night, make us your first call.
When you need a safe, reliable furnace repair, you can count on First Call to keep your home safe and comfortable all year round.Book An Appointment
Let The Professionals Fix Your Furnace & Get The Job Done Right!
Our qualified furnace repair technicians are incredibly professional and experienced. We can repair all makes and models of furnaces and heating systems including:
- Amana furnaces
- Lennox furnaces
- Essentials by First Call furnaces
Whether it’s a simple issue or a more challenging problem, our team will provide an in-depth and accurate diagnosis.
Emergency Furnace Repair — After Hours & On Call Services
Even with ongoing maintenance and care, sometimes your furnace will still need an emergency fix! Reliable heat is a safety issue, especially in Alberta. Our goal is to provide same-day service for any emergency situation. For all of your middle-of-the-night emergencies, our team is on standby to assist. You can expect the following when it comes to our emergency furnace repair services:
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week service! After-hour charges will apply.
- Our on-call technicians will arrive as quickly as possible to diagnose and repair your furnace
- Financing is available to help pay for repairs over $1,200
Do you need emergency furnace repair in Edmonton, Sherwood Park, or St. Albert?
Call us 24/7, 365 on 780-464-3337 for your emergency furnace repairs.Call Us
Furnace Repair Troubleshooting Tips
We are always here to help, and a service technician is only a phone call away. However, it never hurts to learn a little more about your furnace! While you wait for one of our technicians (or even before you call!), here are a few ideas to troubleshoot your furnace problems:
- Is the power switch turned on? Check your power source, as well as the breaker and test your furnace’s on/off switch.
- Double-check your thermostat settings. The thermostat is what gives the signal to start and stop heating. You’ll want to ensure that the thermostat is set for heating and is giving the furnace a “call for heat”.
- Check your filter. Some furnace units have a built-in shutoff mechanism if filters are dirty and not functioning properly.
- Is the furnace intake blocked? Check outside, remove any items or debris (such as ice or snow) that may be restricting airflow.
- Examine the doors and closures on your unit. You’ll want to make sure everything is securely fastened.
If troubleshooting doesn’t solve the problem, don’t be worried! Our qualified technicians will be there as soon as possible. We always come with a fully-stocked service vehicle and in most cases, we can fix your furnace in one visit.
Other Common HVAC Problems
Some common HVAC problems we come across are:
- A lack of proper furnace maintenance
- A dirty furnace filter
- Snow covering the furnace venting
Is The Problem Something Else Entirely?
It’s not uncommon for an issue to be something else entirely; we can’t all be professional HVAC technicians! Lucky for you, we never judge! Our repair services also include:
Frequently Asked Questions
Meet Our Experts
First Call team members who specialize in Furnace Repair.
Friendly, knowledgeable, and ready to help. Meet Our Staff.