Furnace Repair in Edmonton
Edmonton Furnace Repair
Furnace break downs happen at the most inconvenient time, especially during our infamous January cold snaps. When you need help at any hour of the day or night, make us your first call.
Get the Job Done Right
Our qualified technicians are incredibly professional and experienced. We repair all makes and models of furnaces and heating systems. Whether it’s a simple issue, or a more challenging problem, our team will provide an in-depth and accurate diagnosis.
We then get to work, and get the job done quickly and professionally.
When you need a safe, reliable furnace repair, count on First Call to keep your home safe and comfortable all year around.
EMERGENCY AFTER HOURS AND ON-CALL FURNACE REPAIR
Even with ongoing maintenance and care, sometimes your furnace will still need a fix. First Call is your full-service HVAC company. Because reliable heat is a safety issue, especially in Edmonton, our goal is to be available whenever you need help. Our goal is to provide same-day service for any emergency situation.
For all of your middle-of-the-night emergencies, our team is on stand-by to assist.
- We provide service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- After-hour charges will apply
- Our on-call technician will arrive as quickly as possible to diagnose and repair your furnace
- Financing is available to help pay for repairs over $1,200
Do you need emergency furnace repair in Edmonton?
Call us 24/7, 365 on 780-464-3337 for your emergency furnace repairs.Call Us
We are always here to help and a service technician is only a phone call away. In the meantime, here are a few ideas to troubleshoot before you pick up the phone and bring in our team.
- Is the power switch turned on? Check your power source, as well as the breaker and test your furnace’s on/off switch.
- Check your filter. Some furnace units have a built-in shutoff mechanism if filters are dirty and not functioning properly.
- Is the furnace intake blocked? Remove any items or debris that may be restricting air flow.
- Double-check your thermostat settings
- Examine the doors and closures on your unit and to make sure everything is securely fastened
If troubleshooting doesn’t solve the problem, our qualified technicians will be available as soon as possible. We always come with a fully-stocked service vehicle and in most cases we can fix your furnace in one visit.
Something else not working?
First Call’s repair services also include:
Frequently Asked Questions
Meet Our Experts
First Call team members who specialize in Furnace Repair.
Friendly, knowledgeable, and ready to help. Meet Our Staff.