Central AC Installation
While Alberta may be better known for its frosty winters, the summer months can bring extreme temperatures too. In addition to keeping you cool and comfortable when the mercury rises, installing a central air conditioner provides benefits such as:
- More comfortable, restful sleep during hot summer nights.
- Consistent indoor temperatures – keeping your pets comfortable too!
- The ability to cook or bake without worrying about trapping extra heat in the house.
- Improved indoor air quality due to closed doors and windows that would otherwise let in allergens such as pollen or smoke.
- The chance to more fully appreciate time spent outdoors since sweet relief from the heat is just on the other side of your door.
At First Call, we know that installing a new air conditioning system for your home is a big investment. We’re committed to ensuring the process is as painless as possible.
Ready to Get Started?
Fill out our online form and one of our representatives will be in touch right away.Book Today
Central AC Installation Process
Once you’ve booked an appointment, one of our sales advisors will discuss your options and come up with a system that works best with your budget and needs. A written quote is provided for approval and then we pull all of the required permits.
On install day, one of our professional installation technicians will arrive at your home in the morning. Our installers take care to be courteous and tidy while in your home to minimize the disruption. Depending on the system, it may take 6-8 hours to install completely.
Once completed, you make a quick call to request an inspection, while we register your products and apply for any rebates on your behalf. After that, you can relax and enjoy the benefits of your newly installed air conditioning system. We’ll give you a call when it’s due for servicing or a filter change.
We understand that keeping your family on a budget is important and that the cost of installing air conditioning can cause some stress: that’s why we provide free quotes on all system installations, and we’ll work with our vendors to make sure you are offered the best possible price. Contact us to learn more about financing options including low monthly payment schedules.