At First Call Heating & Air Conditioning, we understand that access to repair services 24 hours a day, seven days a week is incredibly important. You can count on First Call to be there when you need us the most.
Our qualified technicians offer fast, reliable, and cost-effective air conditioning and heating repair so your home will stay comfortable through the coldest Albertan winters and hottest days of summer.
Ready for some expert help?
Call us on 780.464.3337 or fill out our online form and one of our representatives will be in touch right away.Book An Appointment
Our residential heating and air conditioning repair services include:
The Air Conditioning and Heating Repair Process
While a friendly, professional technician is always only a phone call away, there are a few things you can do to troubleshoot before picking up the phone.
- Is the power switch turned on? Start the process of elimination at the power source and test your furnace’s on/off switch, as well as the breaker.
- Check your filter. Some units have a built-in shutoff mechanism if filters are dirty and not functioning properly.
- Is the intake blocked? Remove any items or debris that may be restricting air flow.
- Double-check your thermostat settings.
- Examine the doors and closures on your unit and ensure everything is securely fastened.
If troubleshooting didn’t solve the problem, we’re happy to help. Our qualified technicians will arrive at your door with a fully stocked service vehicle and in most cases can resolve your issue with one visit.