Furnace and AC Maintenance
At First Call, our HVAC experts know that installing a new furnace or air conditioner in your home is a big investment. Protecting that investment is extremely important. First Call Heating & Air Conditioning is committed to providing maintenance services and options to help keep your heating and cooling system running efficiently and your home comfortable.
From providing friendly reminder calls when it’s time for regular servicing to offering cost-effective protection plans, First Call makes it easy to stick to a regular maintenance program, which helps save you from major headaches down the road and ensures that you continue to save money on energy bills. Learn more about our residential maintenance services below.
Ask about our Climate Care Protection Plans – we are now offering 50% back (up to $1500) in premiums paid into your Protection Plan when replacing covered equipment!
Ready to discuss your maintenance options?
Fill out our online form and one of our representatives will be in touch right away.Book Today
Contact us to learn more about First Call’s residential HVAC maintenance services or protection plans.
- Furnace Maintenance – from when to change your furnace filter or when it is due for a service – we will give you a call and take out the guesswork. Part of furnace maintenance & servicing by a professional is looking for common problems or and issues before they start, such as improperly firing burners, checking carbon monoxide levels, and looking for motors that are not running properly.
- Air Conditioner Maintenance – annual air conditioner maintenance is critical for keeping your cooling system functioning as efficiently as possible, while also protecting your compressor from premature burnout. In addition to the importance of cleaning the AC outdoor condensing unit and indoor coil, we check for any refrigerant leaks from AC system, and ensure your air conditioner is running at peak efficiency.
- Boiler Maintenance – to avoid the need for repairs, & keep your home boiler running efficiently it is important to keep on top of your boiler and heat pump maintenance. Keeping air vents and flues clean and clear of blockages are important as well as flushing, descaling, lubrication of your boiler mechanical systems and checking for leaks.
- Hot Water Heater Maintenance – water heaters work hard and ensuring proper system maintenance will help ensure it lasts. Some of the items we check on are the ignitor, and the condition of the thermocouple, pilot light and main burner.
- Duct Cleaning – regular HVAC maintenance includes cleaning your ducts and vents. Just like furnaces and air conditioners, air ducts require proper maintenance to work efficiently by getting rid of build-up that is reducing airflow and recirculating duct and other contaminants through your home.
It is important to look after the ongoing and annual maintenance of your home’s heating and air conditioning systems, as well as other equipment in your home, to keep things running safely and reliably – and we want to make it as easy as possible for you. Give us a call if you’re interested in learning more about a maintenance service or our protection plans.
Frequently Asked Questions
Meet Our Experts
First Call team members who specialize in HVAC Maintenance Services.
Friendly, knowledgeable, and ready to help. Meet Our Staff.