We Repair & Replace Hot Water Tanks In Edmonton, Sherwood Park, & St. Albert
Get Emergency Hot Water Tank Repairs From First Call’s Express Hot Water Tank Team
If you have any issues with your hot water, call us first to get it fixed as quickly as possible.
How it Works:
First Call’s dedicated express hot water tank team will service your existing tank or install a new hot water tank fast.
Our goal is to offer same, or next-day service on standard hot water tanks because we know how important working hot water is for you and your family.
We carry most standard-sized hot water tanks in-stock and our dedicated team is ready to help you.
Deal with Local Experts
Our professional installers are dedicated and experienced with hot water tank issues. We know how to fix the problem, and how to fix it quickly.
We repair and replace the following types of hot water tanks:
- Standard natural draft
- Power vented
Does your hot water tank need fixing?
Call us on 780-464-3337 or fill out our online form and one of our representatives will be in touch right away.Book Today
How Do I Know If I Need My Hot Water Tank Repaired Or Replaced?
Consider that the average hot water tank lasts 10-15 years and this may guide your decision on whether you need to fix or replace a broken hot water tank. If you’re not sure, rely on our plumbing experts to give you an honest opinion on what we think will be most cost-effective for you in the long run.Contact Us
Signs You Need To Repair Your Hot Water Tank
You’ll most likely need to repair your hot water tank if:
- Your hot water looks discoloured, somewhat rusty
- There are loud and deep rumbling sounds coming from your hot water tank heater
- Your hot water tank starts leaking
- You begin to notice a shortage of hot water
- The age of your hot water tank is older than 6 years
Signs You Need To Replace Your Hot Water Tank
We’ll recommend replacing your hot water tank when:
- You consistently begin to notice a lack of hot water
- It takes a long time to heat up your water
- Your hot water tank continues to leak
- Weird, loud, or rumbling noises are coming from your hot water tank
- Your hot water tank is coming up to 8 to 10 years old
When you combine the added risk and the cost of frequent repairs of an older tank, it may be better to look at options for replacement. \
Hot Water Tank Replacement Options
We have a hot water tank for every budget and need. Whether you need a reliable, standard John Wood Atmospheric Vent Hot Water Tank, space-saving tankless Navien Condensing Tankless Water Heater, or our ultra-efficient John Wood® Power Direct Vent, we’ve got options for you.
What Is a Tankless Hot Water Heater?
A tankless hot water heater, also known as on-demand water heaters, are devices that literally provide hot water instantly and on-demand. A tankless system doesn’t require a lot of space, so it’s a good choice for smaller homes.
Advantages Of A Tankless Hot Water Tank
Tankless water heaters have many advantages over a standard hot water tank:
- Unlimited hot water! Tankless water heaters are not limited to the size of the storage tank. Hot water is immediately available by turning on a tap. This means there is no risk of running out of hot water and cold showers!
- Energy savings. Traditional tanks must power on and off to ensure that hot water stored in the tank is kept heated. Unlike tank-style water heaters, on-demand systems only expend energy when you turn on a hot water tap. They don’t experience the same standby energy loss. This results in significant energy and cost savings over the course of a year.
- Longer lifespan. Traditional tanks last between 10-15 years while a tankless hot water heater can last up to 20 years with the proper annual maintenance. This makes them a good option for you and your family for long-term performance.
- Space saving. Tankless water heaters are known for their compact size and can be mounted to a wall, making them the perfect option for those small confined spaces.