We Repair & Replace Hot Water Tanks In Edmonton, Sherwood Park, & St. Albert
No hot water? Is your pilot light out? Do you have a leak? Whether you have teenagers in the house or enjoy long, hot baths and showers, you know that a high-performing hot water tank isn’t just a “nice-to-have” but a full-on necessity! When you need hot water, count on us to be your first call — we’ll make sure your hot water tank is running efficiently.
We repair and replace the following types of hot water tanks:
- Standard natural draft
- Power vented
Emergency Hot Water Tank Repairs
A lot of things can go wrong with a hot water tank! Life happens, and sometimes that means a broken hot water tank in the middle of the night. You can count on our team of technicians to repair all kinds of hot water tanks, from gas to tankless, 24 hours a day!
Do you have an emergency? Call now!
Does your hot water tank need fixing?
Call us on 780-464-3337 or fill out our online form and one of our representatives will be in touch right away.Book Today
How Do I Know If I Need My Hot Water Tank Repaired Or Replaced?
Consider that the average hot water tank lasts 10-15 years and this may guide your decision on whether you need to fix or replace a broken hot water tank. If you’re not sure, rely on our plumbing experts to give you an honest opinion on what we think will be most cost-effective for you in the long run.Contact Us
Signs You Need To Repair Your Hot Water Tank
You’ll most likely need to repair your hot water tank if:
- Your hot water looks discoloured, somewhat rusty
- There are loud and deep rumbling sounds coming from your hot water tank heater
- Your hot water tank starts leaking
- You begin to notice a shortage of hot water
- The age of your hot water tank is older than 6 years
Signs You Need To Replace Your Hot Water Tank
We’ll recommend replacing your hot water tank when:
- You consistently begin to notice a lack of hot water
- It takes a long time to heat up your water
- Your hot water tank continues to leak
- Weird, loud, or rumbling noises are coming from your hot water tank
- Your hot water tank is coming up to 8 to 10 years old
When you combine the added risk and the cost of frequent repairs of an older tank, it may be better to look at options for replacement. We offer cost-effective leasing options if you would like to spread out the payments for your new hot water tank.
Hot Water Tank Replacement Options
We have a hot water tank for every budget and need. Whether you need a reliable, standard John Wood Atmospheric Vent Hot Water Tank, space-saving tankless Navien Condensing Tankless Water Heater, or our ultra-efficient John Wood® Power Direct Vent, we’ve got options for you.
Feeling strapped for cash? You don’t need to live with cold showers until payday. Spread your payments out with our Hot Water Tank Leasing Program.
What Is a Tankless Hot Water Heater?
A tankless hot water heater, also known as on-demand water heaters, are devices that literally provide hot water instantly and on-demand. A tankless system doesn’t require a lot of space, so it’s a good choice for smaller homes.
Advantages Of A Tankless Hot Water Tank
Tankless water heaters have many advantages over a standard hot water tank:
- Unlimited hot water! Tankless water heaters are not limited to the size of the storage tank. Hot water is immediately available by turning on a tap. This means there is no risk of running out of hot water and cold showers!
- Energy savings. Traditional tanks must power on and off to ensure that hot water stored in the tank is kept heated. Unlike tank-style water heaters, on-demand systems only expend energy when you turn on a hot water tap. They don’t experience the same standby energy loss. This results in significant energy and cost savings over the course of a year.
- Longer lifespan. Traditional tanks last between 10-15 years while a tankless hot water heater can last up to 20 years with the proper annual maintenance. This makes them a good option for you and your family for long term performance.
- Space saving. Tankless water heaters are known for their compact size and can be mounted to a wall, making them the perfect option for those small confined spaces.
Ready to make the switch to a tankless system but worried about the added cost of a traditional tank? We offer financing so you can start enjoying unlimited hot water sooner than you may think.