We Repair & Replace Water Softeners in Edmonton, Sherwood Park, & St. Albert.
Are you dealing with the damaging effects of hard water on your home’s appliances? Hard water simply means it contains a higher level of minerals, like magnesium and calcium. Protect your home’s appliances with a properly working water softener!Book An Appointment
How do I know if my water softener needs to be repaired or replaced?
Hard water can show up in your home in a number of different ways like:
- A crusty film in your shower stalls
- Water spots on dishes
- Scale build up on or inside plumbing appliances
- White crusty build up on your bathroom or kitchen faucets
- Scratchy clothing that began to lose its colour in the wash
- Dry itchy skin
- Reduced water pressure in your shower
If you notice any of the mentioned signs of hard water, it might mean your water softener needs to be repaired.
Ready to fix your water softener?
Give us a call on 780-464-3337 or book an appointment online.Book Today
Benefits Of Properly Working Water Softener System
The benefits of soft water are numerous! If you are wondering if investing in a water softener makes sense for your health, consider that hard water can contribute to skin issues like eczema. However, it can also shorten the lifespan of your appliances by causing a build-up of minerals. Some additional benefits of a water softener include:
- Remove taste and odour from water
- Easier cleaning of clothes, dishes, bathtubs, and sinks
- Longer lifespan for appliances (taps, dishwashers, washing machines, hot water tanks, etc)
- Reduced water heating costs
- Improved water flow