Your Expert Heating & Air Conditioning Provider in Sherwood Park
First Call Heating & Plumbing is honoured to call Sherwood Park our home. Our success is largely thanks to the support of local businesses and residents in Sherwood Park and surrounding area. As the company has grown, our service area has expanded well beyond the limits of our beloved hamlet, but Sherwood Park will forever hold a special place in our hearts.
We’ve come a long way since our early days in a two-car garage. In May 2018, First Call moved into a beautiful two-bay office and warehouse located in the heart of Sherwood Park’s light-industrial core.
Sherwood Park’s Full-Service, Whole-Solution HVAC Provider
Since 2006, Sherwood Park businesses and homeowners have trusted us with all their heating, air conditioning, and plumbing needs — from 24-hour emergency plumbing services to residential boiler installation and everything in between.
Learn more about the residential and commercial services we offer and check out our promotions page for all the latest sales and rebates on furnaces, air conditioners, and air quality products.
Proud to Serve the Sherwood Park Community
- To show our appreciation for all that Sherwood Park has given to us, we do our best to give back to the community that has supported our business and helped us grow. Here are just a few of the
- we love to take part in:
- Sponsor of the Festival of Trees in Sherwood Park
- Proud supporter for the Make-A-Wish Foundation, the Strathcona Food Bank, Stollery and the Saffron Centre charities
- Provide an annual scholarship of $1,000 to a deserving high school student at Salisbury Composite High School
- Supporter of Sherwood Park football and soccer teams
Give Back Where You Live: Lennox® Heat UP Program
Another great community initiative that brings the First Call family together for a good cause is the Lennox® Heat UP program. Since 2009, Lennox® has partnered with independent installers in Canada and the United States to help give deserving families a brand new furnace. The program has helped to install over 850 furnaces since it started.
In 2017, First Call participated in its inaugural year of the Heat UP Alberta Program and we were delighted to help out the Meek family — an inspiring and deserving family of seven living in Sherwood Park.
Installation day was a truly incredible experience for the nine First Call team members who helped out. We look forward to helping out many more local families in the years to come.