Let’s face it – life is uncertain right now. Especially when we have to take precautions to stay safe from COVID.
Whether you are planning a renovation, want to install air conditioning or need to suddenly replace your furnace, sometimes getting a quote can’t wait.
For those of us who prioritize safety and convenience, First Call has developed a unique virtual quoting option. This gets you an estimate quickly and easily, without requiring an in-home visit from one of our home comfort specialists.Start Your Quote
How to Get a Virtual Quote
- Click here for our form and select “Email Quote”
- Answer a few short questions. We’ll ask you about your style of home and square footage.
- Snap a few pictures of your furnace room and the front of your house. Why?
– For furnace quotes: we need a wide-angle view of your furnace room so we can see how your existing furnace vents to the outside. We also want to see the front of your house so we can see where your existing chimney is.
– For A/C quotes: we need a picture of your breaker panel and where the A/C unit can be placed outside.
- Please note that while we do our very best to make sure our quotes are accurate, all estimates are subject to change dependant on a quick walk-through when you book your install.
Our goal is to provide you with the best, most convenient service possible. That’s why we developed this virtual quote option.
What Comes Next?
Once we receive your quote request, we’ll follow up with you to schedule a virtual chat or phone call. In the meantime, we’ll prepare your custom quote.
When you are ready to move forward with your new furnace or A/C estimate, we will schedule a 15-minute walk-through of your home to finalize your quote and book your installation.
Your walk-through will be completed by our professional staff who will take all COVID precautions like wearing masks and gloves.
We also have financing and leasing options available! Learn more here: